19xx.xx - 1999.4. 浙江大学环境化工专业 博士
- Xu Haomiao, Yan Naiqiang*, Qu Zan, et al., Gaseous Heterogeneous Catalytic Reaction over Mn-Based oxides for Environmental Applications: A Critical Review, Environmental Science Technology, 2017, 51, 8879-8892.
- Xu Haomiao, Yuan Yong, Yan Naiqiang*, et al., [MoS4]2- cluster bridges in Co-Fe layered double hydroxides for merucyr uptake from S-Hg mixed flue gas.Environmental Science Technology, 2017, 51, 10109-10116.
- Chen Wanmiao, Pei Yang, Yan Naiqiang*, et al., Novel effiective catalyst for elemental mercury removal from coal-fired flue gas and the mechanism investigation. Environmental Science Technology, 2016, 50,2564-2572.
- Xu haomiao, Qu Zan, Yan Naiqiang*, et al., Catalytic oxidation and adsorption of Hg0 over low-temperature NH3-SCR LaMnO3 perovskite oxide from flue gas, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2016, 186, 30-40.
- Xu Haomiao, Qu Zan*, Yan Naiqiang*, et al., MnOx/graphene for the catalytic oxidation and adsorption of elemental mercury. Environmental Science Technology, 2015, 49, 6823-6830.
- Chen Wanmiao, Qu Zan*, Yan Naiqiang*, et al., Mechanism of the selective catalytic oxidation of slip ammonia over Ru-modified Ce-Zr complexes determined by in situ diffuse reflectance infrared fourier transform spectroscopy. Environmental Science Technology, 2014, 48, 12199-12205.
- Yan Naiqiang*; Chen, Wanmiao; Chen, Jie；Qu, Zan*. et al., The Significance of RuO2 Modified SCR Catalyst for Elemental Mercury Oxidation in Coal-fired Flue Gas，Environmental Science Technology, 2011, 45,5725；
- Guo Yongfu, Yan Naiqiang*, Yang Shijian et. al., Conversion of Elemental Mercury with a Novel Membrane Delivery Catalytic Oxidation System (MDCOs), Environmental Science and Technology, 2011, 45, 706-711.
- Yang Shijian, Yan Naiqiang*, He Hongping et. al., Gaseous Elemental Mercury Capture from Flue Gas Using Magnetic Nanosized (Fe3-xMnx)1-δO4, Environmental Science and Technology, 2011, 45, 1540-1546.
- Li Jianfeng,Yan Naiqiang*, Qu, Zan,Qiao, Shaohua et. al.,Catalytic Oxidation of Elemental Mercury over the Modified Mn/α-Al2O3 at Lower Temperature, Environmental Science and Technology, 2010, 44 (1), 426-431；
- Qu Zan,Yan Naiqiang*, Liu Ping, Guo Yongfu et al. Oxidation and Stabilization of Elemental Mercury from Coal-fired Flue Gas by Sulfur Monobromide, Environmental Science and Technology, 2010, 44：3889；
- Yang Shijian, Guo Yongfu, Yan Naiqiang*, He Hongping et al. A novel muti-functional magnetic Fe-Ti-V spinel catalyst for elemental mercury capture and callback from flue gas, Chemical Communications, 2010, 46, 8377-8379 (IF=5.5 in 2009);
- Yang Shijian, Guo Yongfu, Yan Naiqiang*, He Hongping et al., Remarkable effect of the incorporation of titanium on the catalytic activity and SO2 poisoning resistance of magnetic Mn-Fe spinel for elemental mercury capture, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2011, 101, 698；
- Yan Naiqiang, Qu Zan, Chi Yao, Chang Shihger et. al. Enhanced elemental mercury removal from coal- fired flue gas by sulfur-chlorine compounds. Environmental Science and Technology, 2009, 43(14):5410-5415;
- Qu Zan,Yan Naiqiang*, Liu Ping, Chi Yao; Jia Jinping, Bromine Chloride as an Oxidant to Improve Elemental Mercury Removal from Coal-fired Flue Gas. Environmental Science and Technology, 2009, 43 (22): 8610–8615;
- Qu Zan, Yan Naiqiang*, Jia Jinping et al. Removal of DBT from Simulated Petroleum by -Irradiation and Zr/Alumina Catalyst. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. 2007, 71:108-115
- Liu Shouheng, Yan Naiqiang, Chang Shihger et.al. Using Bromine Gas to Enhance Mercury Removal from Flue Gas of Coal-Fired Power Plants, Environmental Science & Technology, 2007, 41(4):1405-1412;